KOGAMA: Ghost House
1. My client gave me the task of putting an end to the haunted house of an isolated island.
2. A helicopter brought me and my car to this island.
3. I drove along the road until I arrived at the house.
4. I parked my car next to the garage. In the garage, I found the key that opened the closed door of the house, just as my client said.
5. I found a map where a place was marked, 3 notes from a failed detective who gave me information about the case, and a closed chest.
6. I followed the marking of the map. The map took me to a cave.
7. In this cave, I had to cross 4 levels that bring me to 4 chains.
8. I cut these chains, so that the blocks fell down and opened the way to the key.
9. With the key I could open the chest in the house. There was a shovel and another map.
10. At the same time the ghost girl appeared behind me. I just saw her back, then she turned to me. She had no face and disappeared into flames.
11. Through her disappear and the text of the failed detective, I knew what to do. I should burn her remains.
12. I looked at the map. The map marks the top of the mountain.
13. But first I took the shovel from the chest and dug the grave.
14. I took the ax out of the garage with which I cut a tree.
15. And with the wood I built a ramp, so I could jump with the car to the mountain.
16. I took the map out of the chest and jumped with the car to the mountain.
17. After I climbed the mountain, I got the item that should break the curse of the ghost girl.
18. I put the item into the grave. It started to burn.
19. At the same time the ghost girl appeared without a face. She came closer with a nasty smile. And even closer. She slowly dissolved as I burnt her remains. When she had almost completely disappeared I could see her face and then she smiled. I think she came to herself and was glad I saved her.
20. The helicopter came to pick me up. I climbed the rope and we flew back to KoGaMa. The case is closed.